3 phases to awesomeness
Understand Your Brand and the Competitive Market
- We get on a discovery call to kick off the research process
- I interview your key players (up to 3)
- I interview with your clients (up to 3)
- I explore your online presence
- I review all your past marketing material and content
- I perform data mining and research (I use this for VoC too)
- I perform an in-depth competitive analysis within your industry and market.
Research Summary and Analysis + Your Strategic Blueprint
- You receive a PDF-for keeps that summarizes the research I’ve done. (Keep this to use on all future projects.) It includes goodies like your:
- Mission statement
- Value proposition statement
- Unique Selling Points
- And lots more
- You receive a wire-frame that demonstrates the end-product format as you read my copy.
- You receive a detailed outline with key messaging so that we stay in sync and on-brand throughout the project.
Effective Copy That Lifts Your Bottom Line
This is pretty obvious. It’s the copy you hired me to write.
- You receive a draft written to reflect your goals within the context of your industry.
- Two rounds of revisions to get your copy rubbed to a shine.
Esther expended all resources to completely understand the nuances of our business. She accurately portrayed our perks and success points. The result? Our business was branded in the best way possible
Esther is a terrific copywriter who I have personally used to help me with content marketing advice, and copywriting. She is great at capturing the essence of my product, message, or service, and knows how to get it across in just the right way. In addition, Esther managed to stay true to my voice and my brand even as she did the writing for me! I highly recommend Esther's creative and talented work for any website project, or any writing!